Just when it seemed the greatest challenges of the COVID19 Pandemic were in the rear-view mirror, another hurdle has arisen that is keeping many employers confused about how to ensure they are complying with Cal/OSHA’s standards.
We are happy to say one of our partners is stepping up to help! The pro’s at Sagaser, Watkins & Wieland have come to the rescue with a webinar designed support your efforts to maintain compliance and answer many of the questions currently stumping employers.
- Who must wear a facial covering? Which employees are exempt from facial coverings?
- How do I verify vaccination status?
- Can I use a self- attestation form for employee vaccination status?
- Are physical distancing requirements still in place?
- Must I provide an employee with a N-95 mask upon request?
- Must I exclude employees who are not fully vaccinated from meetings with co-workers or customers?
- What are my screening requirements for employees, vendors, contractors and customers?
- Common employer concerns
Date and Time
Thursday Jul 1, 2021
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PDT
Thursday, July 1 at 12:00 p.m.
You will be emailed the link to the webinar after registration.
This event will be held online.
This event is free to members and $20 for nonmembers.